Submission Deadline: Abstracts are due by Friday 11th of August 2017, 5pm NZ-time.
* Abstract Notification: Authors will be notified via email of abstract status by Friday 29 Sep 2017. Please make sure your email address is correct and up-to-date.
* Abstracts are accepted for either oral or poster presentations. Authors are permitted to submit more than one abstract if they wish.
* All abstract files must be renamed to read as follows: Surname & initial; e.g. 'Smith_J_1.docx'
* All abstracts must be submitted using the template provided below.
* Outstanding oral or poster presentations submitted by students will be awarded. Please indicate whether you are an enrolled student when your are registering online.
- Please note that if the total number of oral abstract submissions exceed what our programme will allow, you may be asked to present as a poster instead. Please indicate at the bottom of your abstract submission if this is something that you would consider.
- This decision is solely that of the Abstract committee.
Please note that to make changes to an abstract that has been already submitted you need to firstly delete the existing file and attached the edited version using the browse button that appears after you have deleted the file.
If you have any problems submitting your abstract place contact firstname.lastname@example.org