We welcome your abstract submission at the 10th ILS2017 conference.
Submission Deadline: Abstracts can be submitted until Friday 11th of August 2017, 5pm NZ-time. Please note the extension until Friday 18th August. There will be no further extensions.
Abstracts are invited for the following session topics:
• One Health: the ecology of leptospirosis with a focus on pathogen transmission from animals to humans and the role of the environment.
• Extension and community work, disease control and outbreak response: community work and extension activities for controlling endemic leptospirosis and responding to disease outbreaks at the coal-face
• Immunopathology and vaccines: new research about immune markers, metabolomics and immunopathology.
• Clinical disease and diagnosis in humans: new aspects of symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, prognosis, and chronic leptospirosis.
• Leptospirosis and diagnostics in animals: prevalence or incidence of disease, exposure and shedding, association with production effects, efficacy and cost-benefits of disease control.
• Economics and population health: methodology and examples of estimating population impacts of zoonotic diseases.
• Molecular typing and genomics: new research about phylogenetics, typology, genes and markers.
Please note the following dates:
Abstracts Open Monday 6th Febuary 2017
Abstracts Close Friday 11th August 2017
Abstract feedback Friday 29th September 2017
Programme finalised Friday 27th October 2017
Use the button below to download the abstract template
Please use the bottom right link to submit your abstract